DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone whose DJI Fly app will not connect to Wi-Fi??

masterangler

Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
www.eagleviewaerials.com
A friend of mine is having a problem:

I really like the V71 Pro sustained brightness and battery longevity. However, I'm having an issue with the DJI Fly app logging me out of the tablet when I'm away from an internet connection. When I have an internet connection, the DJI Fly app shows me as logged in. When I move to an area with no internet connection, it shows me as logged out and I cannot fly the drone. I've tried researching the issue online and on the DJI forums but came up empty-handed. I can fly circles around my condo with an internet connection, but I have to resort to using my Samsung Galaxy S20 FE, Samsung Galaxy S9+ or Galaxy Tab A (2019) for critical work without an internet connection.

Last edited:
I try DJI's std answer, re-instal the app ....... but go a bit further.
If you want to keep the flight logs back them up to computer before you start the following.
1) Uninstall the app.
2) Connect the V71 (what is it? ) to computer via USB
3) Browse through the folders to something like Android/data.
4) There delete the dji.go.v5 folder.
5) Go back up the folder chain to whatever folder is above "Android", possibly "Phone", and open the "DJI" folder.
6) If there is a dji.go.v5 folder in there delete that dji.go.v5 folder.
7) Re-instal the app.

If you want to keep the flight logs back them up to computer before you start the following.
1) Uninstall the app.
5) Go back up the folder chain to whatever folder is above "Android", possibly "Phone", and open the "DJI" folder.
7) Re-instal the app.
Thanks, I'll pass that along, the V71 Pro is the new Android 2600 Nit tablet sold by Eagle View Aerials and made by Hugerock in the same place as TT. Disclosure - this is one of the tablets I sell. Having said that there are now several hundred of these tablets out there and this is a first-time issue. I am also interested if anyone else has had the issue.

1) Uninstall the app.
7) Re-instal the app.
Well, guys, it seems this guy flies using Litchi all the time and does not do any updates for the DJI FLY APP. It finally caught up with him because DJI had updated to take care of the problem he was experiencing. Once he did all his updates he was no longer having the problem.

Reactions: Yorkshire_Pud
A friend of mine is having a problem:

I really like the V71 Pro sustained brightness and battery longevity. However, I'm having an issue with the DJI Fly app logging me out of the tablet when I'm away from an internet connection. When I have an internet connection, the DJI Fly app shows me as logged in. When I move to an area with no internet connection, it shows me as logged out and I cannot fly the drone. I've tried researching the issue online and on the DJI forums but came up empty-handed. I can fly circles around my condo with an internet connection, but I have to resort to using my Samsung Galaxy S20 FE, Samsung Galaxy S9+ or Galaxy Tab A (2019) for critical work without an internet connection.
SOLVED

Reactions: MA2 317
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne