DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Delaware River Frozen

I tried to take that same shot over the weekend, but it came out like ****. Thanks!

You live Near the Calhaun street bridge area. The other day when I went I saw another guy with a white van with a Phantom near the Trenton Makes bridge.
I'm in Levittown...I was there Monday evening, but the wind and long exposure screwed me. And I froze my *** off!

I'm in Levittown...I was there Monday evening, but the wind and long exposure screwed me. And I froze my *** off!
Yeah I wore gloves and kept having to take one off my f****ng finger felt like it was going to fall off. I want to try to get the Trenton Makes sign at sunset and hopfully it will be lit up. They just put new lights in it that can change colors

Yeah I wore gloves and kept having to take one off my f****ng finger felt like it was going to fall off. I want to try to get the Trenton Makes sign at sunset and hopfully it will be lit up. They just put new lights in it that can change colors
Have seen them yet...shoot me a PM when you go, maybe I'll meet you there.

Nice! I've been waiting for someone to get out there
Believe me it wasn't fun but the river looked pretty cool. There was a deer walking out there the other day. A couple years ago a whale got stranded in that part of the river. Wish I had a drone then

I'm headed out to Lincoln Drive in Philly Saturday morning. Their is a huge ice wall coming off the Henry Ave Bridge

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada