DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Delayed Gimbal Overload error

SecretAcorn

Reactions
I crashed it and then tested it and everything was fine. I took it out for a number of flights and things were good. Last night, I was about to send it up but the camera was sideways. I started to auto calibrate the gimbal but it just stopped at 31%. I couldn’t do anything and didn’t have time to wait for it so I force closed the app. When I went back in, it worked fine and had no issues. I took it up again today, again with no issues. Tonight I turned it on to preview some footage and then at the end, it turned sideways again and the auto calibrate wouldn’t go past 31% and just said gimbal overload. I saw where this could be to a tear in the ribbon but I thought it was odd that it fixed itself and continued to work again. Thoughts? Thanks.

Reactions: Former Member
@Thunderdrones would be able to help you! Maybe something was bent?

That’s possible. I turned it on this morning and it was fine again I saw the gimbal ribbons are only ~$13. I may get one and just replace it just to be safe. I also notice subtle glitches in the video on occasion. There probably is a bend or something minor with the ribbon.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka