DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Deleting android logs

Those are your flight logs from your previous flights. These do become important if you have an issue flying and your Mavic does not respond to commands or gets swept away and lost, etc. If you have had successful flights in the past and have no need for a "deep dive" into the log files to examine the flights I would say you can dump them.

From these files lots of information can be gleaned when needed. So in the future if you do have an issue and want to examine the possibilities why the issue occurred then these log files would be invaluable.

If you search the forum for the search term "Flight Log" you will see posts that indicate how useful these files can be at finding the location of ones lost Mavic.

Those are your flight logs from your previous flights. These do become important if you have an issue flying and your Mavic does not respond to commands or gets swept away and lost, etc. If you have had successful flights in the past and have no need for a "deep dive" into the log files to examine the flights I would say you can dump them.

From these files lots of information can be gleaned when needed. So in the future if you do have an issue and want to examine the possibilities why the issue occurred then these log files would be invaluable.

If you search the forum for the search term "Flight Log" you will see posts that indicate how useful these files can be at finding the location of ones lost Mavic.

Okay, save all data under main folder in internal mem s8 folder "DJI"

But i offload mp4 to cloud because mp4 crowds s8 with 720pixel mp4 and craft must be usbC offloaded humongous sized mp4 4kvideo

But i offload mp4 to cloud because mp4 crowds s8 with 720pixel mp4 and craft must be usbC offloaded humongous sized mp4 4kvideo
Better still, turn off the setting that is saving the cached video to your phone.

Better still, turn off the setting that is saving the cached video to your phone.

Okay, djigo4 disable cache video (it assumes you understand cellphone reposited).

I paid like 150usd for terabyte ssd bestbuy sale western digital usbC but host must horsepower craft into western digital.
The galaxy s8 has only one port, rats, transfer one then two, sigh, why not once transfer?
Looks like you can't hub the s8 for more cabled usbC? Or phone supports merely single usbC?
Trying to avoid buying lenovo laptop i7-8th generation, too costly.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kkff