DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Delivery

FYI I ordered a Fly More Combo on launch day from DJI. DJI Support yesterday said the drone wouldn't ship until early December at the earliest. Canceled my order and re-ordered through Amazon US. Hoping it actually ships on the 11th...

FYI I ordered a Fly More Combo on launch day from DJI. DJI Support yesterday said the drone wouldn't ship until early December at the earliest. Canceled my order and re-ordered through Amazon US. Hoping it actually ships on the 11th...
Same here, I expected it around 5-10 Dec, I cancel it an re-ordered on Amazon ES, and I will receive it on 12-13 Nov.

I ordered mine (drone & Fly More Combo & Insurance) from DJI the day it came out and they told me yesterday ship time was Dec 5 give or take a few days. I live close to China so the shipping is usually just a couple of days. But I would say they seem to be a bit overwhelmed, yes. Of course, they could ship early and surprise me... we'll see.

I paid the extra to have the fly more combo delivered from Best Buy on the 11th, so let's see if it actually shows up. I'll let you know when it does appear.
I ordered from best buy when the mavic mini launched. My order information still states I will receive my mavic mini on Nov. 11. Looking forward to this early Christmas present. I hope this new drone is as great as all the interest it is creating.!!

My order placed Friday (yesterday) @ Amazon has shipped... And according to usps tracking it will arrive on Tuesday the 12th. So the decision to cancel the order placed @ DJI the day it was announced and ordering @ Amazon proved to be a good one...

Last edited:
UPDATE INFO .
Ok I purchased from curry's and because I'm leaving country on 15th I have emailed to find out how likely the promise of delivery on 12th nov is .
I will let all know if I get response.

BUT I went back on the curry's site and you can no longer preorder order the Mavic Mini combo only the stand alone drone , so it looks like they must of had an allocated level of stock for the pre orders so I'm starting to feel positive as I see know reason for the change from the ability to order to the ability to be informed when more stock arrives .
Hope this makes sense.
Hi Matey
I ordered mine the same as yourself from Curry's with a date of the 12th Nov delivery. I contacted them on twitter today and was told "The new stock was expected late next week. As such, I'm afraid this wont be available Tuesday delivery. I'm sorry for the inconvenience this may cause."
I told her that i would leave the order running and if i get one delivered from another company before yours arrives i would like a full refund.
Curry's have done this a few times to me now don't know why i bother with them. I hope you get yours before you go on your travels.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ping^Spike
Currys just confirmed with me no stock yet just that it's due in

Just informed stick arriving on 15th delivery by saturday .
Hope this is good news for you , but I leave country before that , have you found any uk sites offering delivery before friday

Reactions: rettop1959
No nothing as of yet looks like we are all waiting on stock all over the UK.
I'm thinking of going for the Mavic Air if this isn't with me this weekend.

Well, I thought something was up when I looked at my order status on Saturday and it said that it was still processing, so I come in to work this AM an I get an email from Best Buy saying that it has been delayed. If they don't ship it to me by 12/11, they will cancel my order. They did say that they will credit my account the $14.95 I paid for expedited shipping (Whoopee!). Time to look around and see if anyone has them. Would have been nice if they had informed me last week when they knew they couldn't deliver on time.

No nothing as of yet looks like we are all waiting on stock all over the UK.
I'm thinking of going for the Mavic Air if this isn't with me this weekend.
Very.co.uk and Buzzflyer have stock in the uk.

Hi Matey
I ordered mine the same as yourself from Curry's with a date of the 12th Nov delivery. I contacted them on twitter today and was told "The new stock was expected late next week. As such, I'm afraid this wont be available Tuesday delivery. I'm sorry for the inconvenience this may cause."
I told her that i would leave the order running and if i get one delivered from another company before yours arrives i would like a full refund.
Curry's have done this a few times to me now don't know why i bother with them. I hope you get yours before you go on your travels.
Most UK retailers are showing late November for the Fly More Combo, including Amazon now. If you're waiting on one of those I'd assume that kind of lead time. My order is with Heliguy.com, who've been transparent about this from the start, and gave me a full update on expected stock levels when I asked. They have stock of the standalone ready for delivery tomorrow. They also offer two year warranty. Personally I can't recommend them highly enough. I've had no issues with returns either.

I'm still on the fence about getting one but BB shows estimated delivery 12/5 and has "pre order" for adding to cart. Perhaps their website isn't updated in the states?
Supposedly none available 250 miles around.

email i received today from DJI my MM has shipped from ShenZhen today ( MM flymore combo) link to DHL site says they have received package from DJI and it is in transit to Bristol UK so now i wait

I'm still on the fence about getting one but BB shows estimated delivery 12/5 and has "pre order" for adding to cart. Perhaps their website isn't updated in the states?
Supposedly none available 250 miles around.
I’m also considering it. I don’t 'need' one, but I am still tempted. I have £200 credit with a shop that has the basic pack in stock..... I’m waiting for user reviews. But, then the sensible side of me chirps up and tells me my Air is hardly any bigger.

Like you i'm interested to know what will happen with delivery.
I ordered my MM fly more combo from Currys with an available date of 12 Nov. They say they will send email when my drone is out for delivery.
I had the same problem when my Iphone X was on pre order with Currys and ended up cancelling my order because of waiting times.
I really hope i'm worrying for nothing and my drone gets to me next week.
Fingers crossed.
Coming tomorrow

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AVI Drones