DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Delivery

Ordered mine on Best Buy in TORONTO with an expected date of the 15th... Website says will be delivered on November 15th... Then found a store with them in stock 20 mins away.. A bit random how DJI has released them this way!

How did you manage that ? Congratulations.
Still nothing my end just says order confirmed.
Just keep checking , I rang and spoke to some one and I was incredibly polite she said that it would not be till sat at earliest as not in country yet. Maybe she took sympathy and got one to me but that would mean she was fibbing before .

Advexure (USA) shows the Mini only in stock and will ship free today, however, they show all other Mini items on backorder, even Care Refresh. Since ordering Refresh is just registering the insurance through DJI and it is available on the DJI site, this makes no sense to me. Due to this confusion, I would call them direct before ordering.

Glad you got it sorted before you leave the country
Just keep checking , I rang and spoke to some one and I was incredibly polite she said that it would not be till sat at earliest as not in country yet. Maybe she took sympathy and got one to me but that would mean she was fibbing before .
I could of got the Mini today from Very but wanted the combo but thats on order.
I'll leave my order live and see if it comes this weekend, if it doesn't arrive i will cancel and get the Mavic Air.

I have just this min got a txt and email from Currys getting my order delivered tomorrow by DPD they will give me my hour time slot in the morning so someones in to take the parcel.
Very Happy boy sitting here.

Reactions: Andart and philh24
Got an email from Best Buy this AM saying my order was delayed and that they would keep the order open until 12/11. If not shipped by then, they would cancel the order. They did say they would credit my credit card for the $14.95 I paid extra to get it here today. So I looked online and found 2 available at a Best Buy not too far away, so I ordered it online and picked it up when they opened. The lady was very nice and cancelled my previous order while I was there.

Reactions: old man mavic
Anyone in GTA/Toronto received their mini yet? Or managed to find a store carrying them ?

Update: it was the flymore that wouldn't be available until 12/5 at BB.
Supposedly I can get one shipped (says delivered) from Walmart tomorrow, not releasing today. Perhaps because of Veterans Day?

i ordered direct from the dji store and for the flymore combo, after i spoke to one of their advisors, and had given them my order no and postcode, they told me it would be despatched on the 28th nov and then i would have a four day wait for delivery
I have had the some experience. Last time I buy from DJ I store. Very frustrating.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure