DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Devils bridge

Nice! I'd love to know how it got its name . . .

Reactions: alex_markov
Nice! I'd love to know how it got its name . . .
There several legends about it - the bridge is built by Bulgarian builder on top of remains of the Roman bridge on popular centuries ago road, now it leads from nowhere to nowhere. One of the legends says that no one was able to build a bridge there and yang builder made a pact with the devil to succeed but to hide his face in the bridge and they said at 12 o'clock you can see devils face in bridge and his shadow in water (I never made it :) - that's most popular others are about maidens running by the Turks saved by the devil on the bridge ... legends you know ;)

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
There several legends about it - the bridge is built by Bulgarian builder on top of remains of the Roman bridge on popular centuries ago road, now it leads from nowhere to nowhere. One of the legends says that no one was able to build a bridge there and yang builder made a pact with the devil to succeed but to hide his face in the bridge and they said at 12 o'clock you can see devils face in bridge and his shadow in water (I never made it :) - that's most popular others are about maidens running by the Turks saved by the devil on the bridge ... legends you know ;)
That is awesome! Thank you for that. Now i watched it again (knowing) the history and view this totally different. A bridge from nowhere to nowhere. That is ominous . . .

Reactions: alex_markov
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair