DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Did I get the wrong memory card?

Hushpuppy

Reactions
Hi Friends,
I recently wanted to upgrade memory card so went and got myself a "SAMSUNG EVO Plus 64GB MicroSD Micro SDXC C10". When ever I put this card in and try to record I get a memory card error and fails to record. Did I get a wrong memory card?

Hi Friends,
I recently wanted to upgrade memory card so went and got myself a "SAMSUNG EVO Plus 64GB MicroSD Micro SDXC C10". When ever I put this card in and try to record I get a memory card error and fails to record. Did I get a wrong memory card?

Wrong card. Write speed too slow. I use the Samsung Pro and it works great. I am using the 32gb though.

Reactions: mlooss
Ohh man just waste of money then.. :(

I just looked up the specs of your card and it us the plus version so 60mbs write speed and it’s U3 rated. This should be fine.

I gave you poor information before. Maybe try formatting the card?

e8be42816d7a7c63e7f36a8587ba6765.jpg
f827dfe40c694f135d289bb13167b59f.jpg

I just looked up the specs of your card and it us the plus version so 60mbs write speed and it’s U3 rated. This should be fine.

I gave you poor information before. Maybe try formatting the card?
Ohh cool..i dont know why it is not working then..will tey to format it and see

What is the U rating?

I have seen Mavics work with U1 rating but it is recommended to use U3 rated SDXC.

Have you tried the suspect card in a camera or similar to confirm it works?

Have you formatted the card via GoApp?
No I haven't tried any of things u said yet..my dslr takes a sd so cant fit their. My and I have fixed memory phones. Don't know where else to try.

Ahh, so a U1. Mavic won't like it for 4K video in my experience. Try setting your recording to 1080 or 720. Also, try reformatting it (exFAT).

Ahh, so a U1. Mavic won't like it for 4K video in my experience. Try setting your recording to 1080 or 720. Also, try reformatting it (exFAT).
Hummm, is U1 slower than U3?
i was trying to record 4k video only..i will try alternate settings and see if it works.. i will be disappointed.. Because i thought i was getting pretty good card..

I've had loads of issues with these cards not just in my magic but also gopro 4 I give them a wide birth now and use San disk instead no issues what so ever now

I have a Samsung evo card that doesn't work well in a GoPro shooting 1920x1080. Buy another brand.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet