DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Did You know the Mavic 3 Enterprise can take photos backwards and upside down. I'll explain below. Watch Video.

SteveR43

Reactions
During a survey, I was watching the Enterprise take photos. I noticed the camera tilted down, then tilted even more, making it point backward. Then it took several photos. The pics came up upside down, but I was just surprised the gimble was able to achieve that angle. Backwards? Go Figure. Why can't DJI allow us to use that angle in normal use? The software could flip the image upright when the camera hit that angle.

Here is a video link of the controller while the drone is taking survey pics. The backward upside down photos are shown near the end of the short video.

Thanks for sharing

Thanks for sharing
Who knew. Right guys. I wonder if this angle (if flipped just at the moment after it hit's zero degrees), would be beneficial to those videophiles out there. I guess, flying backwards works the same, but I wonder if videographers could benefit from images taken at that angle.

If you had not included the video I would have said you are crazy. THAT is interesting!!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas