DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Did you know there was a crop indicator on Hyperlapse?

HarleyFlyer

Reactions
So I think this is a game changer if you didn't notice these before...

When you make a hyperlapse on the DJI Mini 3 Pro - if your photos are set to full sensor 4:3 ratio - when you look at the screen, there will be a almost unnoticable set of corner crop marks - you can see these in the screen recording below... This is exactly what the drone will crop down the final movie to - so keep any important parts of your movie within those crop marks - or alternatively make sure you are also saving the actual individual jpg or raw files too - and drop them into your editor and crop them however you want...

I hope this will help some people make better Hyperlapse.

So I think this is a game changer if you didn't notice these before...

When you make a hyperlapse on the DJI Mini 3 Pro - if your photos are set to full sensor 4:3 ratio - when you look at the screen, there will be a almost unnoticable set of corner crop marks - you can see these in the screen recording below... This is exactly what the drone will crop down the final movie to - so keep any important parts of your movie within those crop marks - or alternatively make sure you are also saving the actual individual jpg or raw files too - and drop them into your editor and crop them however you want...

I hope this will help some people make better Hyperlapse.

I’m not familiar with the term Hyperlapse.

I’m not familiar with the term Hyperlapse.
Here is the answer!
1) a TIMELAPSE is a series of images taken over time, separated by intervals with the camera in a fixed position (tripod). The series of images are rendered by software into a video. It compresses time. So clouds move faster, people move faster, you can record over many minutes and produce a video.

2) Hyperlapse- more or less the same- it is a Timelapse but the camera is moving during the exposures.

Reactions: pyrolator

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dominicus15