DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Did You Receive Your Air Yet?

Mine came yesterday I think a bunch of ours came over from China in one FedEx plane. (LOL) Flew my Red fly more combo. Everything went smooth less wi-Fi warnings then my Spark. The only thing I forgot to do was pull down those antennas one time on the bottom after I walked to a different place in the park

Got mine yesterday morning! Obsidian, But only one battery....

Attachments

• 80ECABDE-72D4-445B-8270-37705EAF1F52.jpeg
    80ECABDE-72D4-445B-8270-37705EAF1F52.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 31
  • 5DCAE244-0DE4-4E64-A131-1C5AC85D443B.jpeg
    5DCAE244-0DE4-4E64-A131-1C5AC85D443B.jpeg
    1,021.5 KB · Views: 33
Ordered red FMC 1/23, it was delivered this morning one day early after only 6 days.
What a pleasant change from the four month wait for the Mavic!

What should I make of this madness?/

wIsxavY.jpg

Got mine in yesterday. After about an hour of troubleshooting I noticed that my mini usb -> lightning port cable (for the RC) is damaged. There's no visual damage to it, but it keeps disconnecting, and confirmed that the controller is fine via the same cord I got w/ my Mavic Pro. This is going to be fun trying to get another one sent out by DJI customer service....

Just got my Red Fly More today. Batteries are charging at this time. We have 6 inches of new snow on the ground at this time.

The Eagle has landed ! It was on the Fedex truck in the same town as where I work at 5:06am this morning, and didn’t get it until 3:45pm. Thought I wasn’t gonna get it, but then saw the delivery notification. Super psyched !

I got an email from DJI yesterday saying it shipped. Then I received an email from FedEx this morning saying they picked it up in Shenzhen China with Tuesday 2/6/2018 delivery date.

I got mine Wed 1-31-18,
I ordered a no combo black 3 hours after the announcement.
It arrived at 10am and i was home at 3pm charged, updated and in the air about 5pm.
Wow this thing is small and very quick. My main reason for getting this was for better video quality over my Mavic Pro, Well from my first and only flight the air seems much better than the Pro. I shot at 4K 30 like i always do with the Pro in front of my house and compared it to one of many test flights at home with the Pro. Also notice there is more room to color correction in Premiere, meaning the sliders seem to do more, making the video look better. If my next few flights hold to this then bye bye Mavic Pro. I mean the Pro you have to work hard to get a good image, each flight is hit and miss. And the hit is not as good as the Mavic Air. Rumor has a Mavic Pro II in March from a really good source so time to unload the Pro anyway.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mupps64