DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DID YOU SEE THIS GUY

enodog

Reactions
This guy takes a drone and beats the crap out of it

Well heck. My money comes too hard and I guess I like to think I am more mature than that. Just me I guess.

Reactions: Kilrah
Shouldn't watch or subscribe to these people. They don't actually do real work so they don't know the value of money. All they do is silly stuff, make videos of it and put on internet to get paid/sponsored for doing it. Like buying a new iPhone and smashing it to put on youtube.

Reactions: enodog and Kilrah
He gets paid to do exactly that. He gets views to see him destroy stuff. I don't see why you'd get upset. It's his money.

Reactions: Chadnovz
Probably parents are rich and he's a momma's boy. Waste of life and will never grow up to be anything! That's what's wrong with the new generation.

Reactions: enodog
Probably parents are rich and he's a momma's boy. Waste of life and will never grow up to be anything! That's what's wrong with the new generation.

He's a millionaire who gets paid for doing stupid stuff... I think he's not exactly waiting for your approval.

And don't get me wrong, I think he's a total douche but the above still applies.

Reactions: enodog and Kilrah
Another thread hating on Logan Paul... Thought we've done this before?

Anyway, anyone else impressed at how solid the Mavic is?

Reactions: enodog
No matter how stupid, with 14M subscribers and 100s of thousands of views it will pay for itself pretty quickly
If it pays for itself and than makes an actual profit, he ain't stupid. That said, can;t say I care for his general energy.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J