DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Difference in MPP shutter sound when taking photos

Spidrluvr

Reactions
Can someone please explain why when taking photos with the MPP, upon pushing the shutter button it makes a beep sound and other times when I take a photo it makes a normal camera shutter sound upon clicking the shutter release?
It must have something to do with settings but I haven't been able to figure it out, when I usually use the same settings each time.
I'm a new member and this is my first post, and I apologize if I'm not following proper post guidelines.
Thank you for your thoughts

Thank you for your response. Right now I only use the same app and Go4 until I learn more. Sometimes when I fly the shutter makes the beep sound and the the next time I fly it makes the shutter sound. I do plan on switching to Litchi once I become more familiar with the Mavic Pro Platinum.
Thank's much!

I'm not sure i understand your question, but I use only the shutter button on the controller. I'm flying in GPS mode.
I don't think I'm doing anything different each time I fly, but it''ll beep each time I click the shutter, and then when I shut down and go to another location to fly and take photos, the shutter will click like a normal camera shutter.
The photos are jpeg and turn out well each time.
I must be inadvertently be hitting another button or doing something to change something.

I'll closely go over everything I do step by step to see if I can see what I'm doing differently.
I can't thank you enough for your time and assistance that you spent on my question, and
If I figure it out I'll update you.
Thanks again

Can someone please explain why when taking photos with the MPP, upon pushing the shutter button it makes a beep sound and other times when I take a photo it makes a normal camera shutter sound upon clicking the shutter release?
Are you being confused about the difference between focusing (beep) and taking a photo (click)?

That's possible, except when I tap the screen to focus in the green square focus area it may beep, but when i push the shutter button on the control to take the photo it beeps also.
There are times on different occasions when I click the shutter button to take the photo it makes the sound of a shutter button clicking.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALEXANDRE MARAN GREGOLIN