DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Different battery appearances

Zee_Bass

Reactions
Has anyone else noticed that some of the batteries in pictures and reviews online have what looks to be a DJI logo with some type of a silver embossing on it whereas my batteries are just a DJI logo molded in of just plastic?

I made this same post a week ago or so lol. No one seems to notice. I've seen MA2 batteries with white DJI logos in YouTube videos. Someone mentioned that DJI has different manufacturers for thier batteries. Maybe some colored them and others didn't. Mine don't have any coloring either.

I made this same post a week ago or so lol. No one seems to notice. I've seen MA2 batteries with white DJI logos in YouTube videos. Someone mentioned that DJI has different manufacturers for thier batteries. Maybe some colored them and others didn't. Mine don't have any coloring either.

Ok, yeah I noticed a few days ago but forgot to look until today. I looked on my box and the photos look colored like it is on the controller but none of my batteries have any color to them. No big deal, I was just curious.

I also saw a post somewhere saying there are two colors of the mavic air 2. A lighter colored version and a darker version. I'm trying to find photos/videos of this claim, but starting to thinks it's false.

I also saw a post somewhere saying there are two colors of the mavic air 2. A lighter colored version and a darker version. I'm trying to find photos/videos of this claim, but starting to thinks it's false.

I'm not sure about that I haven't heard it before. 100% my battery doesn't have the silver dji logo just the bbn spot where it would be.

I have the DJI Mavic Air 2 with Fly More kit. All 3 batteries have white painted in the logo impression. I ordered extra batteries and they only have the DJI logo impression, no white paint or coloring at all. So I have 3 batteries with white in the logo impression and 2 with only the logo impression, no paint.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d