DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dirty Windows Far Up And Electric Pressure Washers

VenomXts

Premium Pilot
Reactions
In true off topic and nothing to do with drones (but can I make it a little about drones).....

As I am stuck at home now working 100% remotely going forward I am sitting in my upstairs office looking out at very dirty windows. As I debate ways to clean these using a drone... I realize this may be silly and i think i just need to spray them with a hose... However, I am pretty sure the garden hose wont do the trick to get this film of pollen and muck off them and now thinking I have been needing a pressure washer to do other projects... Turns out they make them electric now instead of gas (this seems new to me)... The only downside I can see to this is you have a electric cord your hoping isn't cut in a bunch of water tethered to the device and the wall but you were already tethered by a house to a wall...

Anyone else have one? Thoughts? Comments? Annoyed With this Subject?

Unfortunately the best method is the old method, climbing a ladder with a lightly soapy wash rag and a squeegee. You can get a long extension pole for washing and for the squeegee if you prefer to keep your feet on the ground. Spray with a hose first, wash, squeegee.

I need to do this too soon here. Waiting until AFTER i get my house painted here in the next few weeks.

Unfortunately the best method is the old method, climbing a ladder with a lightly soapy wash rag and a squeegee. You can get a long extension pole for washing and for the squeegee if you prefer to keep your feet on the ground. Spray with a hose first, wash, squeegee.

I need to do this too soon here. Waiting until AFTER i get my house painted here in the next few weeks.

:( windows are so high... i just called someone out to do them lol.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robqwe