DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Disappearing aircraft orientation

The only way would be to figure out how to reload the prior version of the fly app! Let me know i you figure it out so I can too!
Wonder if I should simply delete the app and load whichever one is now available? I have not had it long and have only done one update. What could it hurt?

The aircraft orientation, middle bottom of screen, disappeared. Any idea how to get it back? Ken [email protected]
They took it out of there in the last update. Press on the map on the bottom left of the screen no you’ll get the new version there.

Wonder if I should simply delete the app and load whichever one is now available? I have not had it long and have only done one update. What could it hurt?
If you are IOS its the only app out there...

They took it out of there in the last update. Press on the map on the bottom left of the screen no you’ll get the new version there.
Except the new one is not aircraft orientation, its just attitude.. not much help.

Reactions: DHAirbus
Except the new one is not aircraft orientation, its just attitude.. not much help.
Actually it IS the AC orientation. It's RC orientation that's hard to see and often hidden by HP dot.

Map view works and has worked since, well as the young tortoise says, forever.

Actually it IS the AC orientation. It's RC orientation that's hard to see and often hidden by HP dot.

Map view works and has worked since, well as the young tortoise says, forever.
It is NOT the AC orientation in the sky! I cannot look at the Attitude indicator and know where the drone is. And yes , map view works and its all I use anymore.

Reactions: MavicMan64
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stormsignal