DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Discomnetting issues

mattitech07

Reactions
Hi guys, my MA2 was going perfectly and then all of the sudden became almost unusable. In the same place i used to reach very long distances. Then today i started seeing problems, the drone often disconnects even at 10 meters above my head. What can I do?

Are you setting your phone or other device to Airplane Mode?

Are you setting your phone or other device to Airplane Mode?
So the problem is solved i guess. Looks like the problem comes from a battery (yeah i know it sound strange), after a bit the battery I been flying with and discovered that problem now gives me an error and cant be used.Then i tried with another battery and it doesnt have this issue anymore. Maybe thats the reason why I had this problem?

I have issues with the Mavic Mini not staying connected. I replaced the Mini card as I read this could be that problem. It seems last update last week is when I started to get disconect errors, Of course Im flyint to see the drone. I notice if I do a IMBU calibration at first then I have less Disconects. Anyhelp would be great.

So the problem is solved i guess......Then i tried with another battery and it doesnt have this issue anymore. Maybe thats the reason why I had this problem?

If the battery is good enough to keep the craft flying, it will not cause disconnection. I doubt if the problem is really solved.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato