DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Disconnected from phone

EddieOi352

Reactions
Good evening all,

Yesterday I for the first time in approx. 2 months I started up my mavic mini and was met with an update. After the update completed its install, I cranked it up and flew it around a bit inside of my house. After approx. 3 mins or so it disconnected from my phone (phone was black showing nothing). But, some how I was still able to use the remote to land it without incident.

So, after turning everything off (drone & remote) i assumed all would be ok. I took it outside, calibrated IMU & Compass, took off, hovered for a few, flew around a bit, then it disconnected from my phone again.

Whats the deal?

Thank you all in advance for any and all help.

Did it actually disconnect or did the app crash or misbehave? A disconnect will say RC disconnected at the top of the app screen if it actually disconnected. Anything else is an app crash or misbehavior.
I had some app misbehavior last week. I can't remember if it was the Mini or M2 but screen went completely blank. It sounded like app was still running though.

I don't think DJI has ever gotten a stable handle on interfacing with device GPUs.

Hi, Can anyone advise me please - I have just got a mavic mini - I have connected the aircraft using the serial number on the box (same as inside batter compartment) and I am showing two 'Account unlocking licences' however it says 'aircraft disconnected' when i try to fly the drone in the restricted area where I have the licences it will not fly. Can anyone advise please?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centrespot