DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Discount for buying Mavic Pro

nebko

Reactions
Hi, I would like buy my first drone and my budget is quite limited, so every saved buck will be great. Does anybody have some discount code for buying the Mavic Pro and have no use for it? There is now lucky draw available for every registered user (My Mavic Pro lucky draw), so I might get lucky. Will be really thankful if you can send it to me in DM.

Thanks and can't wait to be up in the skies,
nebko

Hi, I would like buy my first drone and my budget is quite limited, so every saved buck will be great. Does anybody have some discount code for buying the Mavic Pro and have no use for it? There is now lucky draw available for every registered user (My Mavic Pro lucky draw), so I might get lucky. Will be really thankful if you can send it to me in DM.

nebko
someone is obviously bored

Reactions: Soundtekk
you might be interested in the DJI spark (mavic mini) that is rumored come out soon. price will probably be half of the mavic

you might be interested in the DJI spark (mavic mini) that is rumored come out soon. price will probably be half of the mavic
Yes, I saw the pictures that leaked, but still waiting for more details. Also I am a bit afraid that such a small drone will not handle well any wind. But let's see, DJI can surprise :)

Reactions: musat_eddy

nebko

I've got an Educational / Developer DJI account I dont use with 3 - (40%) off codes for the Matrice 100 and it's accessories + a couple other things and 10% off educational discount for everything site wide.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming