DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Discounts on new DJI Drones

KNS

Reactions
Having sold my Mini 1 to upgrade to a Mini 2 I was on the lookout for a discount, and as is commonly the case, all UK high street Retailers were sticking to RRP. However I luckily came across the mail order people 'Very', where by taking out one of their no cost credit cards, on your first purchase you get a 10% discount so, obviously saving a useful £55 on the fly more combo. Also interestingly for those looking for a new DJI Drone the rest of the range is also available it would appear with the same 10% discount including aircraft such as the new FPV!
I ordered the indoor prop guards along with the Mini2 combo and both items arrived promptly. Also I have a three month interest free payment instalment offer on these items.
Whilst discounts can be had from overseas suppliers, to be able to get a discount from a reputable UK retailer with quick delivery gives me the reassurance, and recourse perhaps not otherwise available.
Hope this is of some help to new buyers!

Reactions: Siuk
Hey KNS.

Thanks for the heads up, I'm thinking of buying an Air2s fly more combo so that's a decent saving.

Cheers

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000