DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Discover Spain - We have more than sangria, paella, flamenco, bullfighting, sunshine, and beaches.

DiscoverSpain

Reactions
Site
discoverspainvideo.wordpress.com
If you think that sangria, paella, bullfighting, flamenco, sunshine, beaches and the siesta after lunch, are the most Spanish things there are, that these customs are national heritage and those are the only things Spain has to offer, this video is for you, as it will prove that you are quite wrong.

(And by the way, sangria is English, the word sangria comes from 'sangaree', a drink of the English living in the British West Indies and some other North American colonies back in the 17th century. Shhh...! let's keep it a secret).

Spain is the third country in the world with the most UNESCO World Heritage Sites, with a total of 47. The list includes places as diverse as the Alhambra in Granada, the buildings of Gaudí, the archaeological site of Mérida, the Altamira Caves, ... the Mudejar architecture of Aragón, Toledo, Segovia, Avila, ... the cathedral of Burgos or the Teide National Park.

Spain is the second country in the world with the most World Heritage Cities, the third in the number of natural areas declared Biosphere Reserves and the country with the most Blue Flag beaches in the entire Northern Hemisphere.

Probably the only challenge is choosing which place to visit, among so many idyllic spots scattered all over the country. Perhaps the video will help you!

I have only visited Barcelona, but if I could I would move there [Far easier for you to move to the US... political diatribe withheld]. Barcelona just had the right mix of everything from a lifestyle standpoint.

It was my impression that Sangria came from the word "sangre", meaning blood, as the drink (other than white Sangria) is a very dark red.

I love the Spanish language and enjoyed some of the ways terms are used differently on the street in Spain than in Mexico. It's also fun to note that there are a few words that sound a lot like English words that aren't similar at all. Enojado, and exitos come to mind offhand.

What would extranjeros drone pilots need to know to fly in Spain on vacation? There are some incredibly beautiful spots.

Thanks for reminding me of some wonderful memories.

Reactions: DiscoverSpain
I have only visited Barcelona, but if I could I would move there [Far easier for you to move to the US... political diatribe withheld]. Barcelona just had the right mix of everything from a lifestyle standpoint.

I think it is much more complicated to move to the United States than to any European country.

I totally agree with you, Barcelona is a very good place to live.

It was my impression that Sangria came from the word "sangre", meaning blood, as the drink (other than white Sangria) is a very dark red.

As for the origin of the word sangria, believe me, it is the one I explained above. Yes, it seems to come from the word "sangrar", because of the red, but I can give you many arguments against it, for example that in 1788 it appears in Spanish dictionaries that sangria had been invented by the English and was a drink widely consumed in the English and French colonies in America.

I love the Spanish language and enjoyed some of the ways terms are used differently on the street in Spain than in Mexico. It's also fun to note that there are a few words that sound a lot like English words that aren't similar at all. Enojado, and exitos come to mind offhand.

The truth is that it is curious how we share the same language with Latin America, but many words mean very different things in each country. It often happens that words that sound the same but mean very different things in another language.

What would extranjeros drone pilots need to know to fly in Spain on vacation? There are some incredibly beautiful spots.

To fly in Spain (and it works for the EU) you have the info here: https://www.seguridadaerea.gob.es/es/ambitos/drones/tienes-un-uas-dron

You can check where it is legal to fly from ENAIRE Drones

Thanks for reminding me of some wonderful memories.

You are welcome!

Barcelona is amazing in every respect, but you can keep your bull fighting. The rest is beautiful!

I am not a bullfighting lover. In fact, I have never been to one in my life and have no interest in doing so.
The problem is complex: on the one hand there is the cruelty to animals and on the other hand, it is part of our traditions/culture. I am not the one to judge which part of the two is the most important.

Reactions: Point Zero
If you think that sangria, paella, bullfighting, flamenco, sunshine, beaches and the siesta after lunch, are the most Spanish things there are, that these customs are national heritage and those are the only things Spain has to offer, this video is for you, as it will prove that you are quite wrong.

(And by the way, sangria is English, the word sangria comes from 'sangaree', a drink of the English living in the British West Indies and some other North American colonies back in the 17th century. Shhh...! let's keep it a secret).

Spain is the third country in the world with the most UNESCO World Heritage Sites, with a total of 47. The list includes places as diverse as the Alhambra in Granada, the buildings of Gaudí, the archaeological site of Mérida, the Altamira Caves, ... the Mudejar architecture of Aragón, Toledo, Segovia, Avila, ... the cathedral of Burgos or the Teide National Park.

Spain is the second country in the world with the most World Heritage Cities, the third in the number of natural areas declared Biosphere Reserves and the country with the most Blue Flag beaches in the entire Northern Hemisphere.

Probably the only challenge is choosing which place to visit, among so many idyllic spots scattered all over the country. Perhaps the video will help you!

Firstly, I want to thank you for this magnificent film. The time, effort, work, and expertise in making this must have been tremendous. You have showcased some very beautiful scenes in this very beautiful country. My wife and I have visited Spain by car, in depth, from the French border and coast, through Barcelona, Valencia, Cartagena, Malaga, Seville, Cordoba, Toledo, Avilla, and Madrid as well as Santander and Bilbao. We have been there several times, including stays in Madrid and Barcelona.

Secondly, this video is one more reason I think I will be staying with my Mavic 2 Pro.

Bravo!

Dale
Miami

Quite an understatement. We’ve had over 2 million immigrants this year excluding those from Europe and Asia.

Firstly, I want to thank you for this magnificent film. The time, effort, work, and expertise in making this must have been tremendous. You have showcased some very beautiful scenes in this very beautiful country. My wife and I have visited Spain by car, in depth, from the French border and coast, through Barcelona, Valencia, Cartagena, Malaga, Seville, Cordoba, Toledo, Avilla, and Madrid as well as Santander and Bilbao. We have been there several times, including stays in Madrid and Barcelona.

Secondly, this video is one more reason I think I will be staying with my Mavic 2 Pro.

Bravo!

Dale
Miami

Thank you very much for your kind words about the video and the work behind it!

You have visited many beautiful places in Spain, but if you allow me, I would suggest that you also try to visit small villages and natural landscapes, not just big cities. If you want suggestions, I'll be here

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cryhav0c