DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Display battery voltage on home screen on Dji GO4

• Thread starter Deleted member 94047
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 94047

So, after googling this for sometime, there seems to be no clear answer. Some say it is possible but only if you have an IOS device. I just checked on my android device, there is no option to have the battery voltage displayed on the home screen. Is there a different way to get this enabled? Thank you for answers.

This is all I see under the battery options.
Screenshot_20190520-203214.pngScreenshot_20190520-203230.png

So, after googling this for sometime, there seems to be no clear answer. Some say it is possible but only if you have an IOS device. I just checked on my android device, there is no option to have the battery voltage displayed on the home screen. Is there a different way to get this enabled? Thank you for answers.

This is all I see under the battery options.
View attachment 73021View attachment 73022
Weird

You can program one of your "C" buttons to show battery status.
I forgot to check what type of Mavic you are flying. I do not know about programming C buttons for the Air.

So, after googling this for sometime, there seems to be no clear answer. Some say it is possible but only if you have an IOS device. I just checked on my android device, there is no option to have the battery voltage displayed on the home screen. Is there a different way to get this enabled?
Go back to your battery settings and you should find what you are looking for under Advanced Settings
You should find this:
i-wSBbbc7-M.jpg

Select Show Voltage on Main Screen ... and your display should look like this:
i-sGzDvZH-M.jpg

Reactions: ClaudioSr
Same issue raised in this thread, no definitive answer

Does no one know?

But some people seem to have been able to do it. One suggestion that I read was to connect a Mavic Pro first and then enable the option, then connect the Mavic Air. I don't have a Mavic Pro around so I can't say if that indeed works.

If the app doesn't give you that option in the battery settings, the answer is No.
I have the MA and am able to get voltage display, but am not sure how I did it. I believe it was using DJI Assistant...it was certainly NOT from a Go4 menu. I have a Windows PC, and iOS device.

I have the MA and am able to get voltage display, but am not sure how I did it. I believe it was using DJI Assistant...it was certainly NOT from a Go4 menu. I have a Windows PC, and iOS device.

It shouldn’t be in Assistant 2 this setting is saved to the app not the aircraft.

@Doppler it may be time to delete and reinstall DJI Go 4. You’ve already had a few bugs going on. Remember to sync your flight records first if you want to keep them

I will reinstall Go4, but i very much doubt it will resolve this. But i got nothing to lose trying, will update.

Reactions: brett8883
@brett8883 I uninstalled and reinstalled DJI GO4. I wanted this to be a clean install, so I deleted the DJI GO4 folder on the phone and restarted before installing a fresh download. No success, it is still the same under battery options. Seems the AIR may not have this functionality.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdleffler