DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Display stand for MA2

Look great, don't have a clue who's the manufacturer though. From the pic it looks like it have been 3D printed ... perhaps something you can fix yourself?

But why not go with a more typical stand for a drone ... like that below :p (sorry couldn't resist...)

1613249305563.png

Manual jig saw, some wood, some sand paper and varnish and you have the satisfaction of having made it yourself. Not everything has to be plastic or 3d printed.
Not everyone has woodworking skills. I know I don't.

Reactions: Bryan L
Not everyone has woodworking skills. I know I don't.
Also... it will be hard to replicate the clip using conventional materials. I could see 3d printing the clip and making the rest myself. I'd also like to see a larger base.... I'd hate to topple the thing .

Look great, don't have a clue who's the manufacturer though. From the pic it looks like it have been 3D printed ... perhaps something you can fix yourself?

But why not go with a more typical stand for a drone ... like that below :p (sorry couldn't resist...)

View attachment 123794
NOT FUNNY MAN , ???? YES IT WAS FUNNY.

View attachment 123794
These are everywhere and free. Also, you don't have to make them.

Get some Polycaprolactone (PCL), it's a polyester thermoplastic with various trade names instamorph, polymorph... Melts around 60C but not very thermally conductive so you can handle it without burning yourself.

Add any stand-type-thing you like from the thrift store and you can make your own mounts for whatever. Nice for random other stuff around the house if you're not feeling like breaking out Fusion360 and a 3d-printer. As long as whatever you need it for won't be getting too warm.

• Wow
Reactions: SlugHead
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming