DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Aeroscope

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

You can order from the DJI Website

I just read that DJI has discontinued them. You may find one through a 3rd party vendor like heliguy

Reactions: MA2 317
Ah, I did just find and article that the portable Aeroscoope system has been discontinued in production.

DJI pulls portable version of its AeroScope drone detection system - Unmanned airspace

Aeroscope as a total system still seems to be available on the Australian DJI website, but not listed in the store.
I assume this is because of the fact it's illegal for the average person to use, in just about any country.

"*Drone identification technologies are nascent and may be subject to various laws and regulations that continue to evolve. It is the customer’s responsibility to comply with any applicable laws concerning the use of AeroScope within the jurisdiction(s) of operation."

It might also have to do with it being used in Ukraine, possibly by both sides of the conflict, the news article says DJI reject that though.

I think Aeroscope as a site solution is still then available to Government depts with authority to control airspace, and be legally able to use this system to negate risks of drones to manned aircraft / people on the ground etc.

Reactions: GFields
Ah, I did just find and article that the portable Aeroscoope system has been discontinued in production.

DJI pulls portable version of its AeroScope drone detection system - Unmanned airspace

Aeroscope as a total system still seems to be available on the Australian DJI website, but not listed in the store.
I assume this is because of the fact it's illegal for the average person to use, in just about any country.

"*Drone identification technologies are nascent and may be subject to various laws and regulations that continue to evolve. It is the customer’s responsibility to comply with any applicable laws concerning the use of AeroScope within the jurisdiction(s) of operation."

It might also have to do with it being used in Ukraine, possibly by both sides of the conflict, the news article says DJI reject that though.

I think Aeroscope as a site solution is still then available to Government depts with authority to control airspace, and be legally able to use this system to negate risks of drones to manned aircraft / people on the ground etc.
Good to know! Thanks a lot.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrock