DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Air 2S Color Modes

Great stuff, it is going to help me a lot in my newbie video learning curve. However; the last two DLOG/HLG comparisons show the same banner (HLG)... which was first in those sequences; DLOG or HLG (as was the case in the prior two comparisons)?

Reactions: vicvideopic
Excellent video as always :). One thing, in the HLG vs DLOG you showed various shots of Sicily during sunset, however, they all said HLG. Was this accidental, or was there no evening shot comparison between DLOG and HLG? Again, great work and I appreciate the effort you put into these videos on a consistent basis....

Awesome, thanks for sharing!

Excellent video as always :). One thing, in the HLG vs DLOG you showed various shots of Sicily during sunset, however, they all said HLG. Was this accidental, or was there no evening shot comparison between DLOG and HLG? Again, great work and I appreciate the effort you put into these videos on a consistent basis....
I think it was accidental. From what I can tell, the First HLG is D-LOG and the Second IS HLG. I can tell the difference in his post processing of the Dlog and The HLG. His Dlog shots are slightly more dull and blurred. His HLG shots seem to have more detail and a crisp look.

Reactions: Dan AISCF
I think it was accidental. From what I can tell, the First HLG is D-LOG and the Second IS HLG. I can tell the difference in his post processing of the Dlog and The HLG. His Dlog shots are slightly more dull and blurred. His HLG shots seem to have more detail and a crisp look.
Thanks for the explanation. I appreciate it...

Great stuff, it is going to help me a lot in my newbie video learning curve. However; the last two DLOG/HLG comparisons show the same banner (HLG)... which was first in those sequences; DLOG or HLG (as was the case in the prior two comparisons)?
Thank you,
yes, the sequence is DLOG first and then HLG.
Sorry, my mistake...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom