DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI AIR 2S photography

Superb video as always Vic. I always find myself agreeing with pretty much all you say about drone photography and photography in general.
The Air 2S really is an amazing bit of kit for what is essentially a mid-life refresh.

Reactions: vicvideopic
I have enjoyed your videos and instruction for two years now. Thank you for your excellent work and presentation. However, you have now talked me into purchasing an Air 2S. I now have to be sure only one drone at a time is visible in our home until I figure how to explain this photo lust to my wife. I may need to refer her to you for an explanation as to why a man NEEDS more than one drone. Watch fo her message. Thank you again.

I have enjoyed your videos and instruction for two years now. Thank you for your excellent work and presentation. However, you have now talked me into purchasing an Air 2S. I now have to be sure only one drone at a time is visible in our home until I figure how to explain this photo lust to my wife. I may need to refer her to you for an explanation as to why a man NEEDS more than one drone. Watch fo her message. Thank you again.
Just tell her that you took in a stray.

Reactions: DougMcC and Bsnyder

Or, better yet, that you adopted a rescue drone!

Superb video as always Vic. I always find myself agreeing with pretty much all you say about drone photography and photography in general.
The Air 2S really is an amazing bit of kit for what is essentially a mid-life refresh.
Many thanks,
I agree, the more I use this drone the more I like it!

Excellent video and just what I was looking for! I haven't yet purchased my first drone, as I am trying to decide between the M2P and MA2S. My 'on the ground' main body is the Nikon Z7 and want to add a drone to enhance my options from a photography standpoint. I want a drone that is strong at photography without busting the bank (retirement is nearing). This video has given my a serious nudge towards the Air 2S!

Ahahah,
many thanks Dough,
take your wife on a nice vacation with the drone.
Then you will show her the beautiful sceneries of your trip and she will understand that you need more drones!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots