(speculation ^)

vs

Mini 3
0.77 inch sensor
Vertical shooting
APAS 4.0
etc

Which one is better?
Linux ya, All I know, is the speculated (Maxi AM 5S) with pull cord 2 cycle motors, 58 Chevy curb feelers for obstacle avoidance, a 60’s Kodak camera w / flash, 70’s Radio Shack RC controller, and 6 AAA batteries soldered in series will put either drones to shame. (Not speculation^) Order now to avoid the loooonnng wait. 😂

Up Up and Away…safe and fun flying👍

I'm sure they'll make it not be digital but use kodak 36 exposure film rolls instead.

Linux ya, All I know, is the speculated (Maxi AM 5S) with pull cord 2 cycle motors, 58 Chevy curb feelers for obstacle avoidance, a 60’s Kodak camera w / flash, 70’s Radio Shack RC controller, and 6 AAA batteries soldered in series will put either drones to shame. (Not speculation^) Order now to avoid the loooonnng wait. 😂

A solar recharging battery, a
DJI Air 3
1 inch sensor
Vertical shooting
APAS 5.0
Side obstacle avoidance sensor
Extended battery
USB-C charging
(speculation ^)

vs

Mini 3
0.77 inch sensor
Vertical shooting
APAS 4.0
etc

Which one is better?
a solar recharging battery, lighter that gives an hr flight. a on board WIFI extender. FPV Glogles, FPV mode speed. Fluorescent unibody for better day/night visibility and a night mode that includes on board headlights and strobe lights. An onboard speaker and microphone to tape sound. A non digital photo zoom. A better stability control to handle high winds and gust. An RTK module attachment and InfraRed attachment camera . Just to name a few. Options options! I want options!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boatdoc