DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Air 3 size for case

Darkabaz

Reactions
Hi all,

I bought a DJI Air 3 and would also get a case that fits for this one.

Does someone have seen a (suit)case for it, or something for another drone that maybe would fit? Example:1000026085.jpg

Reactions: Torque
i am looking as well, I love my Nanuk case that my mini Pro3 sits in and want some similar for the Air 3, does anybody think that a case made for the Mavic 3 Pro would work or would the drone compartment be to big. I was thinking if it could work I would only need to modify the battery cutouts to fit the charging hubScreen Shot 2023-07-29 at 7.51.56 PM.png

I think the Mavic Pro 3 would work fine I almost bought one but found the a

Nanuk 925Hard Case with Foam Insert for DJI Mavic 2 Pro|Zoom + Smart Controller for half off on Amazon, my yellow one is now back to full but the silver, olive and red are all like 40% or more off still. I just had to make the drone space a little larger and cut out the battey space for the charging hub, first image is they way they come second is with my mods and the Air 3. For this price if they ever come out with the Air 3 fly more foam insert I will still be good to change to that one

(25 old case.jpgNew 925 case.jpg

GPC has them for preorder and their products are top notch.
Notice that their case preorder only supports the RC-N2 not the RC2.

DJI Air 3 Case | GPC, Inc. – Go Professional Cases

I bought this one off Amazon as I prefer soft cases to disguise my drone as my photo camera bag. I'll report if it sucks or not when I get it in a week.

Amazon.com: STARTRC Air 3 Case, Portable Travel Bag Carrying Case for DJI Air 3 Fly More Combo,RC 2/RC-N2 Controller,Battery Charging Hub and Drone Accessories : Toys & Games
A18ThTRmc5L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Huh, they did have them posted last week for the Air3/RC2. I have one for the Mini3 Pro w/DJI RC. It is very similar to this: DJI Mini 3 w/RC Controller Case

Truthfully, I want to easily pack the Air3 into my motorcycle tailbag and the carrying case provided with the Fly More Combo is fantastic, great quality. This may be the first aircraft that I forgo a hardcase entirely, against my better judgement.

Let us know how the one you ordered works out.

One thing that stops me from ordering these kinds of cases is the printing on the outside of what is inside, please let us know if the printing on the lid is the same as the sale sheet on Amazon
Screen Shot 2023-08-06 at 10.58.30 AM copy.jpg

I got this hard case for my Mini 3 Pro. It is excellent. I have one question…Does anyone know what this thumbscrew is for? It is not a lock. It simply unscrews all the way out and then back in. I can’t think of what it may be used for.

Attachments

• IMG_0313.jpeg
    IMG_0313.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 2
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom