DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji air2s and oneplus nord

Shadowclaim

Reactions
Hi All,

So I ordered my air2s only to find that your mobile device needs to be compatible 😲. Since my latest phone I have left the iPhone cult and tried oneplus nord (great phone). As this is a rather fast and new phone I am amazed that on the dji site it isn't mentioned as being compatible 😲🤐. So this means I might as Well leave the box closed and ship it straight back as I am not planning on updating my phone which is superb.
Anybody an oneplus nord (ac2003) working with dji drones? Does it make a difference as the dji site mentions mini but not air 2 s.

Thank you all for the advice!

🚀

Try down loading the app or the apk or whatever and try installing it to see if it works, you do not need a drone to do that.

Reactions: hiflyer201
Try down loading the app or the apk or whatever and try installing it to see if it works, you do not need a drone to do that.
It isn't available from the play store ... So that's already a great start 🤭🤐.
Guess I can install the APK but even if that works, the app might not work once connected to the rmc, right?

Update - installed the app. Works fine, not sure the drone will when using this phone.

Still I am puzzled by the fact that such a new phone which competes with iPhone se wouldn't ben able go perform with the drone. Crazy

Last edited:
It isn't available from the play store ... So that's already a great start 🤭🤐.
Guess I can install the APK but even if that works, the app might not work once connected to the rmc, right?

Update - installed the app. Works fine, not sure the drone will when using this phone.

Still I am puzzled by the fact that such a new phone which competes with iPhone se wouldn't ben able go perform with the drone. Crazy
It's not on the playstore anymore just Google dji Android app.

The Fly App hasn't been in the Play Store for quite a while.
Aside from DJI you'll probably find it and earlier versions, in apk repositories.
It may be that, for the likes of DJI to say it was compatible, they may have to test it, if so maybe it simply means that they haven't tested it.

Just buy a older used Iphone that works. You don't have to use it as a phone.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998