DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI and Mavic 2 Pro Issues

I did the same thing. I just ordered a ribbon cable on amazon. 1-3 week shipping estimates since they all come from China. Found nothing in the US. If this doesn’t work, I will ship to DJI and use my Refresh.

This is an old thread. What kind of problems are you having?

Gimbal overload warning. Removed gimbal ribbon and no signs of wear or damage. Now I’m waiting on the ribbon to come in to see if it works anyways. So frustrating since it was the slightest drop from 2-3 feet.

I did the same thing. I just ordered a ribbon cable on amazon. 1-3 week shipping estimates since they all come from China. Found nothing in the US. If this doesn’t work, I will ship to DJI and use my Refresh.
Will you void the warranty if you replace the cable yourself?

There is no way I would crack open a warrantied Mavic 2 or burned a refresh. Send it in and let them fix it.

Reactions: Lottc34
Then have at it sir..

Yea I have the refresh but it’s over the initial 30 day period or whatever and was a crash. Just don’t want to have to use the refresh if I could fix a simple wire myself. I will probably use it and spend the $119 unless I can get it fixed for cheaper. Just hearing how some people have to wait a month to get it back worries me.

It's my job, it's what I do lol.
And when I crash mine and break it I’m sending mine to you. But a ribbon cable I could probably fix. Anything beyond that and you are my first msg. Lol

Reactions: macoman
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UR7CR