DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

dji app

wytnyt

Reactions
where is the best place to download the dji app for a tablet?
tia

tried d/l there on a samsung galaxy 5 active and it killed the phone

You downloaded to a tablet and killed the phone?

tried d/l there on a samsung galaxy 5 active and it killed the phone

That’s not very specific information. If it actually killed your phone you’ll be getting a new phone, so problem solved. But I suspect it didn’t “kill” the phone.

I use Go on my Galaxy S5 just fine.

The only place you should ever download apps from is from the Google Play App Store or directly from a reputable app developer unless you want to risk getting malware.

Downloading Go from an alternative site isn’t going to solve whatever compatibility issue you’re having.

You downloaded to a tablet and killed the phone?
sorry,ill be adding it to a tablet but have yet bought it,i have a samsung phone in which i d/l the app to check it out and it killed the phone
sorry for the confusion

That’s not very specific information. If it actually killed your phone you’ll be getting a new phone, so problem solved. But I suspect it didn’t “kill” the phone.

I use Go on my Galaxy S5 just fine.

The only place you should ever download apps from is from the Google Play App Store or directly from a reputable app developer unless you want to risk getting malware.

Downloading Go from an alternative site isn’t going to solve whatever compatibility issue you’re having.
when i d/l it on the phone,i opened dji ap app and the phone just restarted and now the phone constantly loops on off on off

sorry,ill be adding it to a tablet but have yet bought it,...sorry for the confusion
Confusion cleared. I have no experience with the phone but I am sure someone here can help.

Reactions: wytnyt
Confusion cleared. I have no experience with the phone but I am sure someone here can help.
troubleshoot says to hold volume down and power and itll go in a ''repair'' mode but even that doesn't work.

troubleshoot says to hold volume down and power and itll go in a ''repair'' mode but even that doesn't work.

You will need to do a factory reset if you can't get it out of the loop.

How to factory reset a Galaxy S5 using hardware keys
If you find that the touchscreen is unresponsive, there’s a problem accessing the menu, or you forgot your pattern lock, then you can still factory reset your S5 using the hardware keys.

Step 1: Turn your Galaxy S5 off.

Step 2: Simultaneously press and hold the Volume up button, the Home button, and the Power button until the Android icon appears on your display.

Step 3: Use Volume down to highlight the wipe data/factory reset option, and press the Power button to select it.

Step 4: Use Volume down again to highlight Yes — delete all user data, and press Power to select it.

Step 5: Wait until you see the reboot system now option and use the Power button to select it.

Step 6: When your S5 restarts, it should be wiped and ready to set up again.

You will loose all of you data on your mobile, do you have it backed up to your Samsung account ???

Reactions: wytnyt
You will need to do a factory reset if you can't get it out of the loop.

How to factory reset a Galaxy S5 using hardware keys
If you find that the touchscreen is unresponsive, there’s a problem accessing the menu, or you forgot your pattern lock, then you can still factory reset your S5 using the hardware keys.

Step 1: Turn your Galaxy S5 off.

Step 2: Simultaneously press and hold the Volume up button, the Home button, and the Power button until the Android icon appears on your display.

Step 3: Use Volume down to highlight the wipe data/factory reset option, and press the Power button to select it.

Step 4: Use Volume down again to highlight Yes — delete all user data, and press Power to select it.

Step 5: Wait until you see the reboot system now option and use the Power button to select it.

Step 6: When your S5 restarts, it should be wiped and ready to set up again.

You will loose all of you data on your mobile, do you have it backed up to your Samsung account ???

id like this post a thousand times if i could,its in recovery mode hopefully itll work
help topic i saw said hold power volume only
any idea how long rewipe takes?

Last edited:
id like this post a thousand times if i could,its in recovery mode hopefully itll work
help topic i saw said hold power volume only
any idea how long rewipe takes?

The last time I reset my S5 ( asikeept it as my back up mobile ) was only a few weeks ago and it took about 20 minutes to reset and then an hour or so download all of the OS updates ....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Britt