DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Assist Connection Problem

jmorse62

Reactions
I got a warning on my controller to calibrate the forward vision sensors. When I connect the Mavic to the PC it will not connect, except when I use a short Anker cable. That cable won't be long enough to move the Mavic for the calibration. Even when connected with the short cable I can't calibrate, the calibrate word just spins and can't be clicked on. I did go through the process to get the driver recognized but still can't get to the calibration process. DJI wants me to send it to them. (Not ready to resort to that just yet).
#1. What is the best brand of cable to buy?
#2 Any ideas how to get to the calibration process?

I got a warning on my controller to calibrate the forward vision sensors. When I connect the Mavic to the PC it will not connect, except when I use a short Anker cable. That cable won't be long enough to move the Mavic for the calibration. Even when connected with the short cable I can't calibrate, the calibrate word just spins and can't be clicked on. I did go through the process to get the driver recognized but still can't get to the calibration process. DJI wants me to send it to them. (Not ready to resort to that just yet).
#1. What is the best brand of cable to buy?
#2 Any ideas how to get to the calibration process?
Did you download the latest assistant? Since december there's a new version.
Mac or PC?

Yes I completely uninstalled and reinstalled Assistant. I will remove.and reinstall again. I calibrated before with no issues.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ang.mcleod