DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic (can`t recognize aircraft)

GetyourTdone

Reactions
Hi to everyone,

have problem connecting Mavic 2 with DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic.

So far I have this:

Drone have no sd card in the drone
Turned off firewall and antivirus
Can transfer footage from the internal memory and from the sd card
Cables are working- tried several
Logged in Assistant 2 for Mavic
+ it is working on other PC Windows 8.1 Pro on Toshiba. I have Lenovo Legion

Probably I have to change USB Categories or something is with the drivers or older versions of the DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic

image1
1.png

image2 (obviously it is the DJI USB Virtual COM (COM4)
2.png

image3 (showing CATEGORIES what I believe is the the problem. I guess I need to manipulate categories/change them or smth)

3.png

Reactions: Dave Maine
you probably are, but I think to get the Assistant to connect you have to be logged in as well.. Could be wrong about that..

There's a lot of versions listed in their download page:

DJI assistant 2, DJI assistant 2 for Mavic, DJI assistant 2 (consumer drones series), etc... They all seem to have different version numbers and release dates. Perhaps try another?

Reactions: Van Belle Jean Marc
There's a lot of versions listed in their download page:

DJI assistant 2, DJI assistant 2 for Mavic, DJI assistant 2 (consumer drones series), etc... They all seem to have different version numbers and release dates. Perhaps try another?
really appreciate your help but I have some specific problems and not so common one. So all this first thoughts helps are a bit out for me. There is something about my USBs

USB should not be this complicated, you should be able to connect a USB device and the app should be able to find it. While I am sure there is a problem, trying to sort out why Windows is mucking up USB is probably not an easy fix.

If you have access to another system that would probably be far easier than trying to determine why Windows is not finding the AC or RC in Assistant on the one you are attempting to use, as its possible something else you have installed or some security software or patch has screwed things up.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
murad