DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic Ransomeware ?

Reactions
My Anti Virus software displayed this message when I tried to run the latest firmware update for the Smart Controller using DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic. The update failed at 98%. The Anti Virus software is Bitdefender. Has anyone had this and if so what do I need to do ? 20190502_215433.jpeg

Has anyone had this and if so what do I need to do ?
It's a false-positive. Either whitelist it in your security software or temporarily disable your security software so you can run it.

BTW, can you note which computer system you are using and the software version of your computer?

Might be time to dust off the Windows 7 machine again...

It’s a Windows 10 running on a Dell Inspiron 5680. I7 Intel processor, 16 GB RAM, 8 GB video RAM (Nvidia), two 512GB SSD drives, one 6TB 7200 RPM drive

Its always somthing with DJI, disable driver support, ignore virus scans, etc,... cmon DJI??

...not too long ago they suggested using a windows 7 machine to run djia2 because it wouldn't run on win 10.
Actually, I was recently thinking (dangerous I know), that since these apps run on Android or Ithings, why don't have have a version of Assistant that can run on Android. That way I could use my Samsung Tablet to deal with some of these updates!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zacf