DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji Assistant 2 Sensor Calibration Freezing At the End?

Ang

Reactions
my M2P has been warning me for a bit that the sensors need calibrating from a computer. a month ago or so i set everything up and went through the process, and then at the end it just stopped and wouldnt continue. i ended up just giving up and not wanting to deal with it. now im trying to do it again, and i got the same problem so it wasnt just a glitch
eyixn0zy.png
How do i fix this?

my M2P has been warning me for a bit that the sensors need calibrating from a computer. a month ago or so i set everything up and went through the process, and then at the end it just stopped and wouldnt continue. i ended up just giving up and not wanting to deal with it. now im trying to do it again, and i got the same problem so it wasnt just a glitch
eyixn0zy.png
How do i fix this?
Hi - Having the exact same issue...Did you manage to resolve this?

Hi - Having the exact same issue...Did you manage to resolve this?
nope, no one Responded so i still havent tried to calibrate again. i guess i should try again soon

You guys realize this isn't a DJI forum, yes? If their software hangs, they may need to fix it or they may be able to tell you why it's hanging.

If you crash because you were not able to calibrate, you can say it's their fault, but don't expect them to resolve it if you never contacted them.

I would start with the DJI forums. If you get a staff response, ask them if there an email support you should be contacting.

Chris

You guys realize this isn't a DJI forum, yes? If their software hangs, they may need to fix it or they may be able to tell you why it's hanging.

If you crash because you were not able to calibrate, you can say it's their fault, but don't expect them to resolve it if you never contacted them.

I would start with the DJI forums. If you get a staff response, ask them if there an email support you should be contacting.

Chris
You Realize that i was simply Asking if this was a Common issue with a simple Fix, Right? my drone is fine, but i just thought id do it because it told me i should.

Yeah because my drone is perfectly fine. no one told me this was a common issue/simple fix so i didnt bother with it anymore.
I think you're right about that. When I got the message, I continued to fly for awhile, then finally did the calibration.

I'm not trying to be an asss by point out this isn't a DJI forum; I just thought that when a 2nd person asked about it, it might be a valuable thing to point out.

And poorly calibrated visual sensors probably could lead to errors in obstacle avoidance. So it isn't necessarily a bad idea to take that next step with DJI.

Chris

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
activmonk