DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji assistant 2 v.1.0.7 download anywhere?

Attex

Reactions
I still cant do a vision calibration on 1.0.9. Im thinking maybe try going to older firmware of the dji assistant. I calibrated it through the rc but it says I should use a pc or mac. I get that error everytime and its getting annoying.
fyi everything is working but just getting the error and when I go to the calibration in dji assistant 2 it tells me to reboot and the button is always grey. I have rebooted a million times...

When you do it with a PC or Mac it looks something like this...

Screen Shot 2017-01-15 at 4.57.19 PM.png

You point the sensors at the screen and follow the on screen directions to calibrate .

Are you saying it doesn't give you this option?

Had same issue on MacBook Air so switched to a basic windows laptop, downloaded dji assistant again and it worked like a charm... only took 20 minutes rather than trying to fix the MacBook grey button issue...

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Did you get any resolution on this? I'm trying to complete a vision calibration and am unable. A slightly different issue in that I can get to 85% and then it fails or stays there indefinitely. I've tried a Mac and PC, different resolutions, different cables, downgrading/upgrading firmware, better lighting, etc. I was also going to find version 1.0.7 of the software and try that but can't track it down. Any suggestions?

Did you get any resolution on this? I'm trying to complete a vision calibration and am unable. A slightly different issue in that I can get to 85% and then it fails or stays there indefinitely. I've tried a Mac and PC, different resolutions, different cables, downgrading/upgrading firmware, better lighting, etc. I was also going to find version 1.0.7 of the software and try that but can't track it down. Any suggestions?
I have the same issue on a Mac with no windows machine available. 87% and holding for an hour so I gave up. Had my son try in case I was doing something wrong and he had the same result 6 times which with my attempts adds up to 14 tries.

I still cant do a vision calibration on 1.0.9. Im thinking maybe try going to older firmware of the dji assistant. I calibrated it through the rc but it says I should use a pc or mac. I get that error everytime and its getting annoying.
fyi everything is working but just getting the error and when I go to the calibration in dji assistant 2 it tells me to reboot and the button is always grey. I have rebooted a million times...
hi question do you have download link dji assistant 1.09 could you point it to me pls any help would be appreciated thnx

For Windows? I have 1.0.7 and 1.0.8.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S