DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Assistant 2 won t start (Win10), can t connect RC to tablet anymore...

Kapnobatai

Reactions
Hello all, yesterday did my first flight, RC connected to a galaxy tab s 10.5. Updated both firmwares, took couple of flights, all ok except lag on video. Today I ve enabled USB debugging on the tablet, cleaned some apps, remove notifications for most of them, disable windows animation but when I ve connected it to the tablet, although RC seems connected to aircraft, the DJI Go app shows it disconnected (also, tablet battery charging icon is on)

So I installed DJI Assistant 2 on my win10 PC but it won t start, even if ran as admin.

So at this moment I don t have any possibility to connect to my mavic air. I have a zenfone 2 which wouldn t connect to the RC from the beginning.

What s going on, can someone help, please?

LATER EDIT: I ve managed to connect to the tablet by using another usb cable, can t tell what was wrong with that one. DJI assistant still won t start on pc, but I m relieved that I can connect to the tablet

Last edited:
Clarify won't start on the PC, is it the DJI Asssitant 2 program that does not start up or are you having difficulty connecting to the AC ?

You need to power on the AC for it to be recognised by the DJI Assistant 2 application

DJI Assistant 2 program won t start. I get the user account control popup, but after clicking yes nothing happens. I m logged as admin, checked all permissions, latest DJI program installed. But I m glad I ve managed to connect and use my galaxy tab s 10.5 lag free ( I ve disabled local video cache, that helped)

DJI Assistant 2 program won t start. I get the user account control popup, but after clicking yes nothing happens. I m logged as admin, checked all permissions, latest DJI program installed. But I m glad I ve managed to connect and use my galaxy tab s 10.5 lag free ( I ve disabled local video cache, that helped)

there is a new version of the DJI Assistant 2, DJI - The World Leader in Camera Drones/Quadcopters for Aerial Photography.

When you try to log in to using your DJI account there is a "captcha" code that needs to be entered, sometimes this doesn't show, you can tap where it might be to bring it up or you can disable your anti-virus temporarily until you have signed in.

captcha DJI Assistant 2 - Copy.JPG

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78