DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI assistant 2

Strange. I tried the new one and all is good.

Strange. I tried the new one and all is good.

Nope doesn’t work. Make sure we’re talking about the same thing... it’s the DJI Assistant 2 ver 1.2.4 for the Mavic Pro. Not the Mavic 2 Pro.
The release notes have not changed.

There is an ongoing confusion what Assistant should be used. (Please note the complete wording)

You need:

DJI Assistant 2

if you have one of the following:
  • DJI Lightbridge 2
  • MG-1
  • Matrice 100
  • Takyon Z318 and Z420
  • E5000
  • Ronin-MX
  • Matrice 600
  • Datalink Pro
  • D-RTK
  • Takyon Z425-M and Z415-M
  • Osmo Mobile
  • Mavic Pro
  • Snail
  • Takyon Z14120
  • Matrice 600 Pro
  • Inspire 2
  • Agriculture Solution Package 1.0
  • DJI Goggles
  • Datalink 3
  • Spark
  • Mavic Pro Platinum
  • DJI Goggles RE
  • Mavic Air

You need:

DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic

if you have:

Reactions: RadioFlyerMan
what were you trying to download? Did it install?

V 1.2.4 for my Platinum for use on two Windows 10 computers... laptop and an desktop AIO. Does not install, except if you use my fix.

fdb05a8710bdbb715ce2f1c4c57864b4.jpg

d9a721d6ddb4c7b5a309ef2096eaebcc.jpg

No problems here with Android devices or Apple products... stay with your Win10 work around I guess.
Understand your frustration.

No problems here with Android devices or Apple products... stay with your Win10 work around I guess.
Understand your frustration.

Not for long. I'm sick of Window's weaknesses. I want to be more seamless with my iPhone, the DJI apps, and be able to process better videos. I'm moving over to a iMac Pro monster desktop.

Hopefully BDOG will reply.
I don’t use Windows computer devices for my drone flying. Was just passing along info since it worked for those wo tried it.
Sorry. I don’t use windows. I just copy-pasted instructions that worked for many.

Guys, it wasn't a driver or Windows update problem. The issue was that the certificate of the signer that DJI used to sign the app was revoked. A revoked cert is a very bad thing so Windows won't trust it.
There are workarounds, easiest being to run command prompt in administrator mode and run the installer from there.

I posted a version of the app with the signature removed in one or two other topics. DJI has since posted an update with a properly resigned app.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929