DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Assistant for Mavic upload issue on Mac

Reactions
So I often update the firmware on my batteries via DJI Assistant for Mavic on my Mac. Up until yesterday it hasn’t been a problem. Yesterday when I opened the program, it said “firmware update available.” I downloaded it, no problem. Installed it, got the prompt box, put in password, no problem. Restarted computer, when to settings, privacy/security, allowed the developer, restarted computer, all good to go. But as soon as I open the Assistant app and turn on my M2P, I get the same pop up “firmware available to download.” I can’t close the box, can only click “download,” so I tried again a few times. Anybody know what’s going on? I DID see something about the app not supported on Mac OS 11 or above, but I’ve always kept my OS updated and this hasn’t been an issue until now. And if it is an OS issue, when is DJI going to fix this? Thanks for supporting answers and insights.

So I often update the firmware on my batteries via DJI Assistant for Mavic on my Mac. Up until yesterday it hasn’t been a problem. Yesterday when I opened the program, it said “firmware update available.” I downloaded it, no problem. Installed it, got the prompt box, put in password, no problem. Restarted computer, when to settings, privacy/security, allowed the developer, restarted computer, all good to go. But as soon as I open the Assistant app and turn on my M2P, I get the same pop up “firmware available to download.” I can’t close the box, can only click “download,” so I tried again a few times. Anybody know what’s going on? I DID see something about the app not supported on Mac OS 11 or above, but I’ve always kept my OS updated and this hasn’t been an issue until now. And if it is an OS issue, when is DJI going to fix this? Thanks for supporting answers and insights.
This only confirms many of our opinions- "if it isn't broken.....".

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair