DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Assistant install fails

SuperFly007

Reactions
I've downloaded the app and installed it, apparently successfully, twice. But, it's nowhere to be found on my Mac. What's up with that?

Thanks

Assistant 2 on Mac, will be in your Applications folder with just the name Assistant 2. There is no DJI name on it. Make sure you don't have it there.

When I first installed it on my Mac Pro, I had to mess around with permissions, since DJI drivers are not signed for win or mac, but after giving the OK, the program installed clean. However I kept looking for DJI Assistant, and it just has the Assistant 2. (I am not in front of that machine, it may only have Assistant for the name.) Has a weird blue hexagonal looking logo above the name.

Paul C

It is labelled simply 'Assistant' on my macs.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-06-23 at 2.06.32 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-06-23 at 2.06.32 PM.png
    27.6 KB · Views: 6
thanks, I couldn't remember if DJI even had the number 2 in the name.

Paul C

Assistant 2 on Mac, will be in your Applications folder with just the name Assistant 2. There is no DJI name on it. Make sure you don't have it there.

When I first installed it on my Mac Pro, I had to mess around with permissions, since DJI drivers are not signed for win or mac, but after giving the OK, the program installed clean. However I kept looking for DJI Assistant, and it just has the Assistant 2. (I am not in front of that machine, it may only have Assistant for the name.) Has a weird blue hexagonal looking logo above the name.

Paul C
Quite right, there it is...inscrutable but correct. Thanks Paul!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54