DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Assistant not right

Oldbugs

Reactions
I’m trying to recalibrate the vision sensors on my MPP. I downloaded the DJI assistant 2 program but it’s giving me a how to connect my inspire 2 screen but I downloaded the mavic pro platinum version. I even deleted it and downloaded again and it’s giving me the same screen. I can’t get past this point. I’m on a Mac if that matters. What can I do???FBCCE1E5-E3D3-49AE-9F6B-CCC4CBFC3439.jpeg

That's the default screen ... looks like that before I have connected my Mavic Air1 also. In you have installed DJI Assistant 2 v1.2.4 (for Mac) you should be good to go ... just connect the MPP to your Mac with a cable & start the drone up, then the screen should change so you have a smaller icon there on the program's desktop you can click on.

Reactions: pelagic_one
That's the default screen ... looks like that before I have connected my Mavic Air1 also. In you have installed DJI Assistant 2 v1.2.4 (for Mac) you should be good to go ... just connect the MPP to your Mac with a cable & start the drone up, then the screen should change so you have a smaller icon there on the program's desktop you can click on.

I’ll give it another try. I had my MPP plugged in and on for about 5 minutes and didn’t see anything. Thanks!

I’ll give it another try. I had my MPP plugged in and on for about 5 minutes and didn’t see anything. Thanks!
I'm running an MPP on iMac Pro, with v1.2.4. Works great. Here's a shot in the dark... check your cable and/or the USB port? Maybe use a different cable?

Reactions: pelagic_one
Yea, I got it. It was a bad cable. thanks!

I'm have the same problem on PC (windows 10). I have tried at least 6-7 different cable and no luck? Anyone have an idea? The MPP connects to my computer because the computer makes a connection noise but the Assistant never changes. Someone please help I keep getting warnings that I need to recalibrate my downward vision sensors

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada