DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Assistant

Still no capcha code showing, I did call DJI this morning and he did say the servers were down for maintenance

So here’s what worked, changed DJI password, deleted DJI assistant 2, reinstalled, logged in with new password
Capcha showed up for now. So I was able to reload the firmware on the RC and also the AC but still has not corrected my disconnect problem at 4 minutes 13 seconds precisely checked it with a stop watch, it unhooks the RC and initiates a return to home, which I override the RC is only off 1 second. It connects and will do it again and again at 4minutes 13 seconds over and over does not matter if the AC is flying or not can be 5 feet away or 1500 feet away I have proven it is not the app in IOS 4.1.20 the reason I know this is I bought another Mavic Pro today
And it works fine on that version of the app ( for now ) I did notice two different versions of firmware on the new
RC and the AC so I’m not sure if you can roll back the firmware on the RC or the AC?

Thanks, a good tip. I did have all my batteries charged, compass calibrated etc. However the "Downward Sensors Not Operating" (or something like that) warning only started after a very successful little flight. I brought it back to land & the warning came up & said that precision landing would not work etc. I tried resetting the App, the drone, the controller a few times but eventually went home & then couldn't get DJI Assist to work.

Oh well just one of those days.
Using a computer to fix a flying computer can be a long day.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roland Brian