DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji autopilot app

Peter Trab

Reactions
Hi gents
Anyone tryed the dji autopilot, apple app and please tell me what you think about it, better than lichti ? Its a very expensive app.....

Do you mean Autopilot by Autoflight Logic? DJI don't make an App called Autopilot.

If that's the one you mean, then yes I have it. I don't use it anymore though as the developers stopped updating it over a year ago, which means it won't be safe to use given all of the firmware updates we get. It also doesn't work very well because IOS has been updated since and it doesn't even fit the screen on my ipad Pro.

I'd recommend avoiding it.

Do you mean Autopilot by Autoflight Logic? DJI don't make an App called Autopilot.

If that's the one you mean, then yes I have it. I don't use it anymore though as the developers stopped updating it over a year ago, which means it won't be safe to use given all of the firmware updates we get. It also doesn't work very well because IOS has been updated since and it doesn't even fit the screen on my ipad Pro.

I'd recommend avoiding it.
There is an app called autopilot for dji
See attaced...
Is this the one you have
0227494E-4B49-42E9-86C3-F3596ED75931.png
0227494E-4B49-42E9-86C3-F3596ED75931.png

There is an app called autopilot for dji
See attaced...
Is this the one you have

Yep - that's the one. Definitely avoid it.
The company's web site doesn't even work anymore.

I had a look at autopilot., it look pwerful but also complicated. litchi is fairly easy use and works very well. in addition you can share the routes acroos any device you have litchi on

App says "Auto Pilot for DJI", not by DJI.
hope this helps.
Maybe the “confusion” is because this is a danish app site, i am from Denmark, but thank you for your reply, by the way i have my answer and will not by this app instead i will use lichti.....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121