DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Avata Camera Gimbal Problems

mccoy4656

Reactions
I need some help from yall. I have a dji avata. It recently found a twit while flying. The camera gimbal started to give a error code of gimbal stuck. But it wasn't stuck, it was able to move freely. Every time I started the drone, I would hear a grinding noise from the gimbal. I brought a new avata with the main board lock. I used the camera gimbal from it. Now I am not getting the stuck error. But she will not recalibrate and the gimbal still doesn't move. It is able to start the motors which it wouldn't allow before the replacement. I just don't know what to do except maybe take apart the old gimbal and look at it. I check all the connections and they look clean and no issues. All of them have been check to make sure plug in all the way. The wires have been follow and they appear to be fine. Can someone help me out? Thank you in advance yall.

Whenever you switch camera boards on the newer DJI drones, it needs to be paired to the aircraft. I'm not sure if that applies to the Avata but if it does, it requires proprietary software that only DJI and authorized repair places have. You might need to send it into DJI.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
munmunlil