DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji Care question

Jimbo41158

Reactions
Hi,

Just wondering... I purchased my Mavic Air in August, and purchased the DJI Care.. My question is, can I buy the warranty again?.. Or is it purchased only once?? Some companies I have dealt with allow you to buy up to five years extended warranty. Just wondering..?

Hi,

Just wondering... I purchased my Mavic Air in August, and purchased the DJI Care.. My question is, can I buy the warranty again?.. Or is it purchased only once?? Some companies I have dealt with allow you to buy up to five years extended warranty. Just wondering..?
Unless they make changes to the program again, I believe you will be allowed to renew it one time for one more year. After that you are on your own.

Actually it's not a warranty but rather insurance.
You can purchase Refresh+ any time during your current Refresh term, as long as you still have at least one refresh left. Refresh+ provides one refresh for one year after your original refresh term expires, and it extends the actual warranty on AC and gimbal until the Refresh+ term expires, essentially extending the warranty 2 years.

Reactions: PhantomFandom
Actually it's not a warranty but rather insurance.
You can purchase Refresh+ any time during your current Refresh term, as long as you still have at least one refresh left. Refresh+ provides one refresh for one year after your original refresh term expires, and it extends the actual warranty on AC and gimbal until the Refresh+ term expires, essentially extending the warranty 2 years.

HI,

Thanks for clarifying.. Will look into it!

Jim

Hi,

I just went through this process. Used my Mavic Air DJI Refresh once (last 2 weeks) and , luckily just 3 weeks before it expired. I got a new bird back with a new serial number. Also got an e-mail from DJI saying that I had used one of my two replacements. I renewed, and paid renewal fee ( and of course the $69.00 for the first replaced bird). Now my new DJI refresh allows me one more replacement in the new policy period. Then it's over. They won't renew for a 3rd time as far as I understand this program.

And also now the DJI warranty is extended for another year. That's the benefit of Plus and why one might want to get way ahead of time.

Not all components' warranty is extended though.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jridout