DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Care Refresh

AVInteractive

Reactions
Hi,
I've had an offer for an extended time to renew my DJI Care Refresh, however it requires video verification, essentially a screen recording of the DJI GO4 app to prove the aircraft is fully functioning. My question is how does one do a screen recording on an iPhone ? Is there a built in function or do I need to download an app to do it? Thanks in advance :- PS. Could do it on iPad if necessary too. Offer deadline tomorrow ;-)

Hi,
I've had an offer for an extended time to renew my DJI Care Refresh, however it requires video verification, essentially a screen recording of the DJI GO4 app to prove the aircraft is fully functioning. My question is how does one do a screen recording on an iPhone ? Is there a built in function or do I need to download an app to do it? Thanks in advance :- PS. Could do it on iPad if necessary too. Offer deadline tomorrow ;-)
go to control centre on the phone enable screen recording...iphone x swipe from top rhs and select screen record.

settings, control centre, customise controls, screen record

Reactions: lowellton
Even my old i4 had a camera app with video function resident on the phone. My updated i7 does as well. In the same camera app is the selection for Video.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000