DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Chargers

qwed1

Reactions
Is there a problem using 3rd party chargers with the Mavic 2 Pro batteries or is DJI just trying to sell their own devices? I am currently using an RCGeek multi-charger that does 4 batteries and the controller. You can charge to 100% for immediate use or 65% for storage. I have been using it for a year with no problems. I have heard the DJI multi-charger does not charge to 100% and only does 1 battery at a time starting with the highest charged battery.
Anyone care to comment?

Is there a problem using 3rd party chargers with the Mavic 2 Pro batteries or is DJI just trying to sell their own devices? I am currently using an RCGeek multi-charger that does 4 batteries and the controller. You can charge to 100% for immediate use or 65% for storage. I have been using it for a year with no problems. I have heard the DJI multi-charger does not charge to 100% and only does 1 battery at a time starting with the highest charged battery.
Anyone care to comment?
No problems. I have used a Hanatora charger for my M2P batteries for a couple of years. Also use it for the controller simultaneously and it does that and 4 batteries to full charge in about 90 min for all.

Not a problem at all, in fact I never use the DJI ones at all now, the supplied one with my MP2 is fiddly to mount the batteries to, limited to charging one at a time - which I found to be no use to me at all having 5 batteries I need to be able to charge more than one at once, so I purchased the YX-M-2-01 (YX for Mavic 2) blue all in one charger that can charge 3 at once, works superb, & I'm in the process of making a field charger that can charge 3 at once via a 18650 pack to give me options while out and about.

Anyone care to comment?
I have the same charger you do, and have been using a couple of years. My original batteries are still working fine and I watch them closely. So I guess I would say there's nothing wrong with a good 3rd party charger.

Reactions: craig oliver
No problems. I have used a Hanatora charger for my M2P batteries for a couple of years. Also use it for the controller simultaneously and it does that and 4 batteries to full charge in about 90 min for all.
The Hanatora also will set your batteries for storage or completely discharge for a reset.Why DJI doesn't sell one(for 40% more)is beyond me.

The Hanatora also will set your batteries for storage or completely discharge for a reset.Why DJI doesn't sell one(for 40% more)is beyond me.
Good point. DJI does charge a premium for their chargers. By the way, if you want one of their quad chargers for the Mavic 2 Pro, Amazon has them for a lot less (original DJI). Just in case you are loyal to them.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bertmag