DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI CrystalSky Prices Announced (Poll included)

Which one would you get?

• The 5.5"

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • The 7.85"

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • The Ultrabright 7.85"

Votes: 15 27.3%
  • No. Don't need one.

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Nope. Too expensive

Votes: 24 43.6%

• Total voters
Same. I have my budget allocated for this device. I have the FLyHigh USA mounting plate ordered and the mounting bracket.
Yeah, I looked at that mounting solution; but I want something that'll sit lower.

I believe the bracket can be angeled.
Believe it or not, I'm leaning towards putting Velcro on the arms of the RC and the back of CS. I would have preferred for the CS to fit like the Mini 4, but that's not happening.

Believe it or not, I'm leaning towards putting Velcro on the arms of the RC and the back of CS. I would have preferred for the CS to fit like the Mini 4, but that's not happening.
I somehow have doubts about that. The size profile and the weight forces your options of placement and the weight, factoring COM, might mean it falls off.

I somehow have doubts about that. The size profile and the weight forces your options of placement and the weight, factoring COM, might mean it falls off.
Hmm...I didn't think about that.

And that's just when laying it flat. Normal use has you holding it almost vertically sometimes which means the weight might be enough to tear it off of the velcro.
Yeah that would suck dropping a $800 unit and I doubt DJI will offer Refresh.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143