DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

dji doesnt like my money

wytnyt

Reactions
tried ordering dji goggles and propellers and dji rejected both my credit cards
where is dji located at?

DJI is in China but has several "Authorized Dealers" worldwide. I personally buy as local as possible to support my local economy and in case there are any problems. In most cases the prices are the same.

There is Advexure on the USA west coast and B&H Photo on the east, if you are in the states. There are more but I have dealt with these two and have had good experiences.

Reactions: Advexure
guess thats what ill do,thx all

I ran into this when I bought my MP this week. It required a phone call to my bank to verify that it was me doing the transaction. This was done at the request of DJI to protect themselves from people buying with stolen credit cards. It was a total PITA as i was trying to be in the cyber Monday first 50 but it is what it is. It also helps the owners of the compromised cards in case they don't have fraud protection.

It's not that DJI doesn't like your CC, it's that your CC is suspicious of a large purchase to a Chinese company.

Call you CC and authorize the charge. Then resubmit the charge.

That will fix the problem.

I have this issue occur routinely and a call resolves the issue

Actually, I am happy to perform this simple call to avoid any misuse of my CC.

It's not that DJI doesn't like your CC, it's that your CC is suspicious of a large purchase to a Chinese company.

Agreed that's what it is, I have issues like this sometimes as well and am also happy it goes like this instead of them allowing just anything to be bought.

I"d however skip the call and buy through a local-ish vendor as well. Same price either way and a chance that you can arrange shipping more easily (DJI must have a signature which makes sense but can be inconvenient).

Same here , the same issue. The cc company usually calls me to make certain it is valid. When we go out of country we have to call the cc company and tell them, or they reject the charges.

If you're having trouble with your credit card in DJI's store, another option is to pay via PayPal. You can use your credit card and you don't need a PayPal account. Just click the "Check out with PayPal" button.

PayPal.jpg

Reactions: AnchorageAk
There is Advexure on the USA west coast and B&H Photo on the east, if you are in the states. There are more but I have dealt with these two and have had good experiences.

Thanks for the shout. We do stock some of the largest supply of DJI product from consumer lines to enterprise lines and near all DJI product is in regular stock, particularly the entire Mavic lineup. Link below to all Mavic product.

Shop DJI Mavic Pro at Advexure - Top Tier DJI Authorized Dealer

All of our operations are out of Los Angeles CA.

As always, in stock orders placed before 4pm PT M-F ship same day. Our Support Team is available 7 days a week by live chat, phone and email. Give us a shout if we can be of any assistance.

Safe flying and all the best to Mavic Pilots in 2018!
–The Advexure Team

It's a Chinese company, but U.S. headquarters are in Los Angeles.

DJI is HQ'ed in Shenzhen, China but they do have one of their US offices here in Burbank, CA and then a service facility down in Cerritos, CA. Also a few satellite offices throughout the US.

I know some guys are new so they do not know about the massive Cluster Fudge that DJI had when they released the Mavic Pro.

People ordered them, their cards were billed and then nothing was delivered. Many people cancelled their orders after 2-3 months of waiting. Lots of refunds happened and lots of complaints. It is very possible that certain banks now have them listed as suspicious. And as others have said it does not help that it's a large sum of money going to China.

Rob

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zohpar