DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI drones: Waypoints 2 tutorial

I really enjoyed your video. I have never even thought of using waypoints but now I think I might try it to get much more professional looking video that I ever could do with my existing (although improving) flying skills.

I really enjoyed your video. I have never even thought of using waypoints but now I think I might try it to get much more professional looking video that I ever could do with my existing (although improving) flying skills.
Thanks,
I keep using it a lot for very consistent moves

I agree with your way to define waypoint flights. Thumbswayup

I never saw how it is possible by flying the mission. I am used to the LITCHI method (putting the waypoints an the map) I used with my 'old' Mavic Air. There still is no LITCHI waypoint app for my new Mavic Air 2, and I think there also is no DJI waypoint app for it.

In hilly terrain I also all the time had difficulties with guessing the correct flight hight to avoid trees. I used to do a kind of preflight and noted the height of the trees and other obstacles in my way.

Anyway, I would love to see any waypoint app for the Mavic Air 2 coming soon. I miss this tool very much. It is perfect to plan a flight and execute it when light and weather situation is perfect.

I use Litchi normally, but this has inspired me to have a go at using waypoints 2 in situations you describe at the end of the video.

I agree with your way to define waypoint flights. Thumbswayup

I never saw how it is possible by flying the mission. I am used to the LITCHI method (putting the waypoints an the map) I used with my 'old' Mavic Air. There still is no LITCHI waypoint app for my new Mavic Air 2, and I think there also is no DJI waypoint app for it.

In hilly terrain I also all the time had difficulties with guessing the correct flight hight to avoid trees. I used to do a kind of preflight and noted the height of the trees and other obstacles in my way.

Anyway, I would love to see any waypoint app for the Mavic Air 2 coming soon. I miss this tool very much. It is perfect to plan a flight and execute it when light and weather situation is perfect.

Litchi for MA2 - They will receive the SDK from DJI and start work on it in Q3 this year

The one I use “Mavic FPV” they will receive the SDK from DJI and start work on it in Q4

I hope that DJI include some basic Waypoint facility in the major upgrade rumoured for DJI Fly in Q3 this year but I wont hold my breath for that.

Reactions: CB-Crew
I wish there was some way to fly waypoints with a Mavic Mini.
If there is a way and I just haven't found it, I hope someone will catch me up...
Happy flying

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
instaproapk